In the SPOTLIGHT with……
KAVON THEME RESTAURANT!
12 Beaumont St, Hamilton NSW, Australia
1. WHAT BUSINESS ARE YOU IN?
We are in the business of fun, frivolity and festivity!!!
2. HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN IN BUSINESS?
The business has been around for 15 years, we have worked here for 8 of those years, including the last two we have been in ownership.
3. WHAT IS THE MOST PLEASURABLE PART OF BEING IN BUSINESS?
We get to be part of everybody’s celebrations; birthdays, hens nights, Christmas parties and other functions, and seeing the crowds enjoyment of our performances.
4. WHY HAVE YOU BEEN SUCCESSFUL?
The Kavon provides a unique experience. Our enthusiastic, energetic young staff truly enjoy coming to work and ensuring all of our patrons have a great time.
5. WHAT IS THE LEAST PLEASURABLE PART OF BEING IN BUSINESS?
Definitely the hours!
6. WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO OTHERS REGARDING YOUR BUSINESS RE-BRAND?
By taking over an existing business we had to make changed in branding and the experience gradually so as not to upset the people who love the place the way it was. We also needed to ensure these changes brought in new customers whilst still encouraging returning business.
7. WHAT TYPE OF EXPERIENCE DO YOU WANT TO CREATE FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS?
A “frightfully Fun-tastic” night out!!!!
8. WHAT INPUT OR SUPPORT DO YOU EXPECT FROM YOUR ACCOUNTANT?
Reassurance that we are doing things right, althought we must say, the experience of using Xero has made that all too easy!
9. WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE SOMEONE STARTING A NEW BUSINESS?
Do your research! Make sure you have a unique selling point. Get ready for much lack of sleep!
10. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOUR BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE?
Ideally, trading six nights of the week, expanding our audiences and continuting to improve the quality of our customer experience.
Well… there you have it!
If you would like to contact Kavon for a function or just a fun night out please call (02) 49 408050
If you would like to know more about Xero and how it could help your business visit www.xero.com/ or call us!!
Merry Christmas to all!
Ashleigh & Amber